Softnauts company, located in Krakow, delivers a full range of cost - effective and reliable software development solutions for international clients. We specialize in Web and Mobile Development, including games. Our team is built from the best talent from the IT universities in Poland. Now, we are looking for an IT Project Manager Intern who will be responsible for delivering solutions on time, according to budget and customer expectation.
As a member of the Coalition for a Friendly Recruitment, we guarantee a transparent recruitment process and a friendly atmosphere!
- supporting in managing international IT projects
- supporting in supervising and coordination of project teams
- daily contact with international Clients (mail, Skype)
- developing and maintaining good relationships with Clients to ensure repeat business
- supporting in proactive acquisition of new Clients
- supporting in negotiating of agreements
- supporting in project estimate preparations
- scheduling and prioritizing tasks in projects
- quality management
- excellent at both spoken and written English
- ability to work under time pressure
- relationship building skills
- excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- knowledge of web and mobile technologies
- good organisation of work, independence and professionalism in action
- knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
What we offer:
- An interesting role in international and innovative projects - as a software house we have an opportunity to work with clients from all over the world.
- Flexible working hours - we usually start our day between 7-11:00 AM.
- Snacks and beverages
- MacBook and all the accessories that you need. Tell us about your preferences and we will try to equip you accordingly.
- Remote work
- Chillout space - spend some time with colleagues and contest them in FIFA on PlayStation
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport Card