Softnauts software house has been specializing in Web and Mobile Development for nearly 10 years, so we understand that the right people are the key to every successful project. Each of us has a sense of impact on the design and plays an equally important role in building and developing products for our customers. We pride ourselves on working in the spirit of self-organizing teams. We are no strangers to creating complex personalized systems, games, and mobile applications from banking to dating.
Due to the increasing number of mobile projects we're looking for an experienced Android Developer.
- Development and maintenance of an application that communicates with Beacons.
- Gradual migration of legacy mechanisms and design patterns to Architecture Components and MVVM
- The need to support new products and develop flows / screens installing these products in the IoT infrastructure
- Analyzing reports, crashes, errors, continuous support of the application in production.
- Library development and maintenance (SDK)
- 2 years of commercial experience working with native Android mobile apps
- knowledge of the mechanisms and components of the Android platform
- Knowledge of Architecture Components
- knowledge of Java 8 and Kotlin
- knowledge of REST APIs integration
- knowledge of Dagger2,
- knowledge of MVP and MVVM patterns
- proficiency in using a version control system
- B2 English
Nice to have:
- knowledge of writing database queries in sqlite syntax, knowledge of using sql and nosql database frameworks
- knowledge of reactive approach - rxjava, coroutines
- experience with developing custom Android libraries
- experience with Bluetooth Low Energy
What do we offer?
- An interesting role in international and innovative projects - as a sotwarehouse we have an opportunity to work with clients from all over the world
- Leader’s and team’s support - we work in Agile methodology and treat people like family members. You won’t be left without proper onboarding and colleagues help. Daily standups will help you to familiarize yourself with everything that is going on.
- Attractive salary and possibility of employment under an employment contract or B2B.
- Benefits such as Multisport card and private medical care.
- Flexible working hours - we usually start our day between 7-11:00 AM.
- Snacks and beverages - delicious coffee, tea and toasts.
- MacBook and all the accessories that you need. Tell us about your preferences and we will try to equip you accordingly.
- Remote work - if you prefer work from home.
- Chillout space - if you prefer work from the office, spend some time with colleagues and contest them in FIFA on our PlayStation.
As a member of the Coalition for a Friendly Recruitment, we guarantee a transparent recruitment process and a friendly atmosphere!