Softnauts is a software house specialized in Web and Mobile Development. We've been delivering custom digital solutions to the Clients for over 9 years. Our developers, designers and project managers thrive on the exciting projects we do for clients around the world. Start your amazing journey with our team as a Junior Python Developer.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementation and maintenance of software solutions, creating web applications
- Cooperating with a team of developers, testers and project managers in order to deliver an astonishing product
- Keeping technical documentation of developed solutions
- Testing and reviewing tools before using them
- Communicating with clients, actively taking part in calls and workshops
- Education in Computer Science or any relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience with Python programming
- Solid OOP principles
- Knowledge of patterns and algorithms
- B2 English
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to solve problems independently,
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Willingness to learn and gain new abilities and knowledge
- Basic understanding of relational and non-relational databases
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to work in international and innovative projects — as a software house we work with clients from all over the world.
- Competitive salary — 5 500 - 7 500 PLN net/month - B2B, 4 500 - 6 500 PLN gross/month - Permanent,
- Mentoring and team support — we work in Agile methodology and treat people like family members. You won’t be left without proper onboarding and colleagues help. Daily standups will help you to familiarize with everything that is going on.
- Flexible working hours: we start our day between 7-11:00 AM.
- Snacks and beverages, delicious coffee and tea.
- MacBook and all the accessories that you need. Tell us about your preferences and we will try to equip you accordingly.
- Private health care
- Multisport card
As a member of the Coalition for a Friendly Recruitment, we guarantee a transparent recruitment process and a friendly atmosphere!